A TOURIST VISA is a non-immigrant visa which is issued to candidates, who are going temporarily to a foreign country for vacation, attending the conference, tourism or medical treatment. In same manner Visitor is also non-immigrant Visa , which is issued to the candidates who to visit their family/ friends/ relatives in the country.
The world is very beautiful. Every country has beautiful landscapes, culture, overwhelming sceneries, and beaches to visit. The magnificence of different countries attracts countless tourists and business travellers for a different purpose. We have a good network with countries around the world and assure to give excellent services in getting a tourist visa World Wide.
Visas typically may include limits on the duration of the foreigner’s stay, areas within the country they may enter, the dates they may enter, the number of permitted visits or an individual’s right to work in the country in question. Visas are associated with the request for permission to enter a territory and thus are, in most countries, distinct from actual formal permission for an alien (Law) to enter and remain in the country. In each instance, a visa is subject to entry permission by an immigration official at the time of actual entry, and can be revoked at any time. A visa most commonly takes the form of a sticker endorsed in the applicant’s passport or other travel document.
Documentation for Tourist Visa
The basic documents which an applicant must keep ready :
- Your original and authentic passport, with at least two vacant Visa pages, valid for at least 6 months.
- 2 recent and recognizable passport size photographs – country specific.
- A Proof of Employment from your current employer or Business. It can be a salary slip or an appointment letter or No Objection Certificate (NOC) or company registration. These documents should clearly include the applicant’s details related to the current job. ITR, CA report and evaluation.
- You should have a bank statement which displays all the transactions occurring over a period of last six months, which must include all kinds of transactions like foreign slips, property purchases, fixed deposits, occupational viability etc.
- Hotel booking, travel plan, air ticket.
- Travel insurance – if specific by the Country
- A cover letter explaining your attention of visitor and reasons to come back to your home country.
Multiple Entry Visa
A Multiple entry Visa allows you to travel multiple times the particular country without applying for visa again and again for a limited period of validity time.
We take great pride in providing worldwide Tour visa services to our valuable customers as per their requirement with ease. We provide full service to customers for enjoying their trip.