USA study visa

Visa Category of Study in USA:

  • Your course of study and the type of school you plan to attend determine whether you need an F visa (University or college/ High School/ Private elementary school/ Seminary/ Conservatory Another academic institution, including a language training program) or an M visa (Vocational or other recognized non-academic institution, other than a language training program.
  • Documents Required:
  • Gather and prepare the following required documents before your visa interview:
  • ·  The first step is to apply to a SEVP-approved school in the United States. After the SEVP-approved school accepts your enrolment, you will be registered for the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) and must pay the SEVIS I-901 fee.
  • ·  Passport valid for travel to the United States – Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the United States (unless exempt by country-specific agreements). Each individual who needs a visa must submit a separate application, including any family members listed in your passport.
  • ·  Nonimmigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160 confirmation page.
  • ·  Application fee payment receipt, if you are required to pay before your interview.
  • ·  Photo – You will upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. If the photo upload fails, you must bring one printed photo in the format explained in the Photograph Requirements.
  • ·  Certificate of Eligibility for Non immigrant (F-1) Student Status-For Academic and Language Students, Form I-20 or Certificate of Eligibility for Non immigrant (M-1) Student Status for Vocational Students, Form I-20 – Your school will send you a Form I-20 once they have entered your information in the SEVIS database. You and your school official must sign the Form I-20. All students must be registered in the Student and Exchange Visitor System (SEVIS). Your spouse and/or minor children, if they intend live in the United States with you, will each receive an individual Form I-20.
  • ·  Schedule an Interview – You should schedule an appointment for your visa interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the country where you live.

Contact Info

Centra Mall, T4-A, 3rd Floor,
Chandigarh, 160002
SCO-88, Second Floor, Sector-35C,

Phone: 0172 527 5555
Mobile: 87270-80076

Daily: 9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday: Closed

Copyright 2020 Seaway ©  All Rights Reserved